A Double Tricycle Is A Unique
Way To Ride Side By Side
Trailmate double tricycle
A double tricycle is a unique way for the two of you to share the riding experience and still pedal at your own speed. One rider can even take a break as needed and let the other rider pedal.
Actually, "tricycle" is a misnomer since it has 4 wheels for added stability.
There is no practice needed to learn to ride. You just get on and go.
It’s also much easier to converse when the other rider is right beside you.
Double tricycle features
- The versatility of independent pedaling so you can ride together, alone, or with one resting.
- Individually adjustable handlebars and molded seats for maximum comfort.Seat to pedal distance is adjustable from 29" to 41".
- You even have a parking brake for added safety.
There are lots of appearance items included like mag wheels and front fenders.
- It even comes with a safety flag.
Large 24" wheels smooth out the bumps.
- You can even stand it on end for easy storage.
- Dual rust resistant baskets.
- There is an optional 3 speed drive for easier pedaling.
For complete specs. Go here
Looking for other tricycle styles? Go here